Monday, January 7, 2013

Migraines and...THE Bachelor is Back

Well, I've been laying flat on my back, in a pitch dark room, icing my head, praying for relief...Migraines are the biggest test of perseverance in my life right now. They always bring me to my knees in prayer. The other silver lining of chronic pain is the days when I feel "normal" it's like feeling glitter in my veins. My whole body rejoices and shouts in glee at the opportunity to live out a day without pain:) I'm starting to feel that again right now, just had to "shout it from the roof tops" because three days in bed makes this moment priceless.

I walked into the kitchen last night and said to Ginny, " I wish I was dead. It would feel better than this."  She stopped unloading the dishwasher and looked at me, "Noooo, it will be done in a minute. In a minute the pain will be over and then you'll wish you were alive! That's what always happens!" I laughed. Another reason why we are great roommates.                        

The other thing worth mentioning: The bachelor. Ginseng and I decided it's the very best "trash tv" on tv.

Ginny's review: "Well we only saw the 2nd half but... Girls should never wear a wedding dress on the first date. And I always get so mad at all the girls because they say such stupid things about dating one guy and there's 20 of them... I commend the girl with the one arm but... it's like 'hey let's address the elephant in the room- I have one arm, in case you didn't notice- baby I born this way.' (sings a little gaga) They are all bozos til it's down to the last two. I mean, does that one girl get pushed down the stairs, I don't know, but I'm gonna have watch the whole season just to find out"

Abigail's Review: Drunk girl- this is what I don't get, do these girls just go on for fifteen minutes of fame? I would be so embarrassed to be famous for drunken crass behavior. Call me old fashioned but I blushed for her....And the arm girl, she kept talking about "I can't help but think I'm single because of my arm." Let's be real, you are surrounded by a room full of two armed women and they are all single...conclusion?

We also decided that all the shows AFTER the Bachelor SUCK. We sat on the couch playing on our computers and our phones wishing we could curl up with Ryan Reynolds (sparked by a preview Gangster something??) Ok- I KINDA like Deception...I'll try it a few weeks before I give an official review.

-Abigail.

No comments:

Post a Comment